We Love Math!!
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
Ratios and Proportional Relationships
Understand ratio concepts and use ratio reasoning to solve problems.
The Number System
Apply and extend previous understandings of multiplication and division to divide fractions by fractions.
Compute fluently with multi-digit numbers and find common factors and multiples.
Apply and extend previous understandings of numbers to the system of rational numbers.
Expressions and Equations
Apply and extend previous understandings of arithmetic to algebraic expressions.
Reason about and solve one-variable equations and inequalities.
Represent and analyze quantitative relationships between dependent and independent variables.
Solve real-world and mathematical problems involving area, surface area, and volume.
Statistics and Probability
Develop understanding of statistical variability.
Summarize and describe distributions.