Student Registration Information

****FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR****

Click online registration underneath the parent portal log in.

You will then need to download the additional forms by clicking on the appropriate grade level link below.

Once the Forms are complete, you can email them to

Kindegarten Registration Forms

1st & 2nd Grade Registration Forms

3rd-5th Grade Registration Forms

6th-8th Grade Registration Forms

9th-12th Grade Registration Forms

Starpoint Central School District now offers central registration for all new students.  Please contact Mrs. Darcie Seider, our Central Registrar, for questions regarding the registration process.  Mrs. Seider may be reached by calling (716) 210-2224. 

Parents must complete the online Student Registration Packet to begin this process.  Please print all additional forms that are listed to the left under which grade your child is registering for.    You can mail the completed registration packet in or scan and email it to  The mailing address is, Starpoint CSD, 4363 Mapleton Rd., Lockport, NY  14094, Attn: Central Registrar.  There is no in person registration. There is also a drop box at district office entrance D below where you would ring for entrance.  Please be sure to send copies of your two proofs of residency, the child's proof of age, health records and last report card with your completed registration packet.

Children are eligible to enroll in Kindergarten if they turn 5 years old on or before December 1st following the start of school.  Please go to the Kindergarten Registration tab for any student entering Kindergarten this year.  According to New York's education law, all children who turn 6 years old on or before December 1 in any school year must receive full-time instruction from the first day school is in session in September of such school year.

The following information is required to enroll your child:

  • Proof of age

  • Proof of residency

You will also be required to demonstrate proof of residency within the last 60 days..  Two proofs of residency are required and they must have the parent's name and service address if using a utility bill..  Examples of acceptable proofs of residency are:

  • Lease agreement

  • Automobile insurance 

  • Current utility bill

  • Tax bill

  • Current rent bill

If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the Central Registrar's office at 210-2224.

 McKinney-Vento Eligible

If you live in any of the following situations, you have rights and protections under the federal McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Assistance Act:

  • Shared housing (doubled up) due to loss of housing or economic hardship.

  • Living in emergency or transitional shelters.

  • Living in motels, hotels, trailer parks, or campgrounds due to lack of alternative adequate housing.

  • Living in cars, parks, public places, bus or train stations.

  • As a migratory child living in any of these conditions.

Please contact the district's homeless liaison, Mr. Brian Farrell, at (716) 210-2324, to discuss your rights and protections.