Roberts’ Rules- Economics
Course Requirement, Expectations and Overview
This course is designed to give the student a basic understanding of the Concepts and issues in the discipline of Economics. These concepts include Economic Systems, Market Structure, Resource Allocation, Demand, Supply, Opportunity Cost, and Choice.
Requirement for success
- Regular attendance with necessary materials After three unexcused absences your grade will be affected
- Completion of HW and reading assignments
- Participation in class
- Passing quizzes, chapter tests and completion of a research project
It is your best interest to approach this class with a serious attitude as it is a requirement for graduation.
Your grade will be determined by the following:
- Homework- 15%
- Quizes- 30%
- Tests- 40 %
- Project 15%
Please note carefully
- No late HW will be accepted
- Absent student must turn in their HW immediately upon their return to class
- Make up quizzes/ tests will be at the discretion of the teacher and will involve an essay
- A binder is necessary to keep you organized for handouts and notes
Office Hours are Mondays and Tuesdays and if necessary Thursdays. However, if a student needs help I will make myself available any day.
Room extension number- 6618