Starpoint Community Education Program
Paper Catalog and Paper Registration - click on the links at the bottom of the page OR you can pick up a paper catalog and registration form at the High School: Driveway D, entrance #5.
Use your Computer to Register - click the link at the bottom of the page to view the .pdf of the catalog. Then register using the link in the left pane of this website.
Where to Park and Enter the Building
There are four main points of entrance to the building, depending on where your class is being taught. The maps below will help you with parking and where to enter the building. You can click on the maps to enlarge them.
L-6, ALC, & Lecture Hall
HS Main Entrance
- Enter Driveway D
- Park in Lot 1
- Enter the "Starpoint High School" Main Entrance
HS Sports Entrance
- Enter Driveway D
- Park in Lot 1 or 2
- Enter the "Fine Arts and Athletics" Entrance
- Walk straight, past the gym and Dale Askey Courtyard, and turn right at the end of the hallway
Middle School Entrance
- Enter Driveway C
- Park in the large lot, nearest the new Middle School Cafeteria
- Enter through the lobby doors, next to the new cafeteria
- Enter Driveway A
- Follow the bus loop, past the Fricano building (on your right)
- Turn right past the Intermediate Playground into that parking lot
Hello, and welcome to the Starpoint Community Education webpage. My name is Mike Moran, and I am the Community Education Director. I am also the high school assistant principal, so I am invested in this community and this program. If you have any ideas for other classes, or if you would like to teach a course, please contact me at 210-2331, or email me at email@example.com. If you have questions about registration or the classes themselves, please contact the Community Education assistant, Marcia Brogan, at 210-2308, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!