Welcome to Mr. Wieclaw's Universe!!
Covid 19 has made our lives very challenging for all of us. As your child’s teacher, I will do my best to make sure every student receives the best education possible. Some information below may be helpful for you and/or your child. As a team, the Mustangs created a group website for you to monitor homework, projects and assessments.
- Contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be a very busy school year, so I will usually respond after school hours between 3pm - 6pm within 24 hours.
- Academic Lab hours for SOLA are Fridays between 2:30-3:10 through Google Meet. Attendance is mandatory.
- All students are required to meet at a scheduled time for remote Wednesdays via Google Meet.
- Attendance is mandatory and will be taken everyday for ALL students.
- Grading - Homework will be graded out of 5 points. Late homework will be penalized. Final grades for each marking period will be based on tests, quizzes, projects and homework assignments. A point system will be used to determine average. Assignments will be posted on the Mustangs website.
- SIgn up for REMIND on the Mustang webpage.
- Students need to log in to Google Classroom at https://classroom.google.com/h Below are the codes for your child to sign up. Hybrid students should have signed in on their first day in school.
- Period 1 - pdqqeuc
- Period 2 - 3g2pf2u
- Period 6 - 7hkswhf
- Period 7 - xdjre33
- Period 8 - auuaphx