Mrs. Hardt's Page
ELA - 7
firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice Hours: Tuesday and WednesdayLooking for daily ELA assignments? Please click here
The second quarter project has been updated under resources.
A neat website for students to write any form of literature they would like using a computer or cell phone.
Welcome to 7th Grade!
Welcome to my ELA - 7 website. This is where you will find information, pictures, notices,resources and reminders of what is and will be going on in the classroom. Also, if you are interested in the Middle School Newspaper, The Starpoint Chronicles, you will be able to find out information about our meetings and publications on this web page.
What We are About
In ELA - 7, we concentrate on developing the whole child. This means we develop our lessons and curriculum to foster interest and growth in the language arts. With the use of cooperative learning activities, movies, books, music and art we strive to create tasks and activities for every type of student. This includes the artists, the writers, the mathematicians, the kinesthetic learners, and the naturalists as well.
Team Polar Bears
Feel free to contact any of us at anytime with questions, comments and concerns.
- Mr. Brian Scully (Science 7): email@example.com
- Ms. Kristie Slack (Math 7 and Math 7A): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Diane O'Brien (Special Education Teacher): email@example.com
- Mr. Christian Johnson (Social Studies 7): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Danielle Hardt (English Language Arts 7): email@example.com
- Ms. Linda Daniel (Spanish 7): firstname.lastname@example.org