PARENT PORTAL INFO
Participate in your son or daughter's education! Through our eSchool Portal:
For grades 6-12, view your child's attendance, grades, progress reports, report cards and schedules.
For grades K-5, view your child's attendance and report cards. (PLEASE NOTE - If you currently have an account for a student in grades 6-12 - you DO NOT need to create a new account. Your elementary child will automatically be linked to the same portal account.)
- If you had access to the Parent Portal last year, YOU DO NOT have to create a new account.
- First time users must register and have your child's STUDENT ID# to create an account. Please ask your child for their STUDENT ID# or contact the building for assistance.
- You will need only one child's student ID#. It will link up the rest of the children in your family.
- Parents or guardians must register using their full legal name. Example, if your name is Michael do not enter Mike. Also be sure the address is exactly as you entered when you registered your child.
- Once your account has been approved, you will receive an email or try logging in the next day. When you first log in you will see a verification page. Please check to be sure all the information is correct. If any changes need to be made you can do that here. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "verify".
Need assistance? Contact Debbie Maybach at (716) 210-2350 or email@example.com