PARENT PORTAL INFO
Participate in your son or daughters education! View your child's attendance , grades, progress reports, report cards and schedules through our eSchool Portal. Use the Parent Portal Registration & Log in link to continue!
- If you had access to the Parent Portal last year, YOU DO NOT have to create a new account.
- First time users must register and have your child's STUDENT ID# to create an account. Please ask your child for their STUDENT ID# or contact the building for assistance.
- You will need only one childn's student ID#. It will link up the rest of the children in your family.
- Parents or guardians must register using their full legal name. Example, if your name is Michael do not enter Michael. Also be sure the address is exactly as you entered when you registered your child.
- Once your account has been approved, you will receive an email or try logging in the next day. When you first log you will see a verification page. Please lcheck to be sure all the information is correct. If any changes need to be made you can do that here. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "verify".
Need assistance? Contact Debbie Maybach at (716) 210-2350 or email@example.com