The National PTA Reflections program encourages students to express themselves through art. Students are invited to submit original work that interprets the 2018-2019 PTA Reflections Theme: Heroes Around Me.
There are multiple divisions.
- Primary: Preschool to Grade 2
- Intermediate: Grades 3 to 5
- Middle School: Grades 6 to 8
- High School: Grades 9 to 12
- Special Artist: All grades welcome
Students can enter work in these six different catagories.
- Dance Choregraphy
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts
It is critical to follow the official rules and guidelines for each category. The Deadline for entries is November 16, 2018. Students can submit entries to their classroom/homeroom teacher. Top entries will advance onto Regional judging.