Essential Question: How did the development of agriculture change daily life in the Neolithic Age?
- I can examine and explain how the development of agriculture changed life in the Neolithic Stone Age.
- I can explain the difference between the Neolithic settlements along the Fertile Crescent.
- I can identify and explain how farming changed the way people lived.
- I can explain how the way shelters were build changed over time.
- I can explain how farming led to the development of civilizations.
- I can examine and discuss new jobs ancient man took on during early farming years.
- I can synthesize the difference between hunter-gatherers & farmers.
Chapter 3 Quizlet Vocabulary Practice
The Flinstones - Technological Advances during the Stone Age
Chapter 3 Review Slideshow & Videos