UPDATE 9-21-21: ONLINE TAX PAYMENTS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED:
The District has contracted with Hamer Enterprises to offer an online payment platform for the 2021-22 School Tax Collection.
Please note the following BEFORE you click the link below to pay your school taxes online:
- YOU MUST HAVE YOUR BILL IN HAND TO PROCESS AN ONLINE PAYMENT. Specific information found on your bill will need to be entered into the payment system.
- You have the abiliti to pay by Credit Card, Electronic Check or Electric Funds Transfer.
- If you are paying by Electronic Check or Electronic Funds Transfer, you MUST have your bank account number AND routing number.
- In order to process an online payment, there is a convenience fee that is charged. The fee structure is as follows:
E-Check Fee Schedule Bill Amount From To Service Fee $ 0.01 $ 300.00 $3.00 $ 300.01 $ 600.00 $6.00 $ 600.01 $ 1,000.00 $8.00 $ 1,000.01 $ 2,000.00 $10.00 $ 2,000.01 $ 3,000.00 $12.00 $ 3,000.01 $ 5,000.00 $14.00 $ 5,000.01 $ 8,000.00 $16.00 $ 8,000.01 $ 10,000.00 $18.00 $ 10,000.01 $ 15,000.00 $20.00 $ 15,000.01 or greater
Credit Card Bill Amount From To Service Fee $ 0.01 to $100.00 = $3.00 $100.01 to $200.00 = $6.00 $200.01 to $300.00 = $9.00 $300.01 to $400.00 = $12.00 $400.01 to $500.00 = $15.00 $500.01 or greater = 3% of total
- The District does NOT collect any of the convenience fees. Those fees are sent directly to Hamer Enterprises.
- You MUST pay the exact amount owed on your bill or your payment will be returned/refunded.
- After your payment is made, you will have the ability to print a receipt and receive an email as confirmation of your payment.
- IF YOU ARE PAYING YOUR TAX BILL AFTER OCTOBER 4TH, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE PENALTY IN YOUR PAYMENT.
- Any payments made after October 4th that do not include the penalty will be returned/refunded.
- The system will no longer collect payments after tax collection ends on November 5th, 2021.
- If you are having technical issues with the payment system, please contact Hamer Enterprises at 1-800-926-3466.
- If you have general questions about the payment system, please contact the District Tax Collector, Mary Hillery at 716-210-2313 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW FOR 2021 - IMPORTANT!!!!!
PLEASE NOTE THAT M&T BANK WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING ANY WALK-IN PAYMENTS FOR SCHOOL TAXES
Office of the Tax Collector
Tax Collector - Mary Hillery - 210-2313
The school district's tax collector position is a part-time position. All requests for tax receipts will require advance notification of 48 hours. If you need a school tax receipt for your property, please direct all requests to email@example.com. Please leave the address and/or SBL (Section/Block/Lot) number for the property that you need the receipt for. A school tax receipt will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.
School tax payments are due by October 4, 2021. School tax payments made October 5, 2021 through November 5, 2021 must include a 2% penalty charge. Your payment will not be accepted during October 5, 2021 through November 5, 2021 unless the 2% penalty is included in your payment.
Please mail your tax payments with the remittance stub to:
Starpoint Tax Collection
PO Box 249
Buffalo, NY 14240-0249
For all mailed payments, the postmark will determine the date of payment.