My Learning Plan:
My Learning Plan is a web-based application which will centralize the district professional development activities as well as support a more efficient means to gather and maintain professional development documents. The Starpoint Central School District's Office of Curriculum, Instruction and Technology will use this tool for the following tasks:
- Enter district and/or outside professional development hours.
- Track employee professional development for CTLE purposes.
- Centralize district wide professional development.
- Catelog professional development offerings.
- Allow faculty and staff to request and/or sign up for district offerings.
- Track building and district wide committee meetings.
Link: My Learning Plan Log In (Staff Only)
PDF: How to use MLP - Updated Document Coming Soon (Staff Only)
PDF: Professional Development Information - Updated Document Coming Soon (Staff Only)