Hi there! Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! I am really looking forward to meeting you all.
Here is some important information regarding my classes:
- Just a quick note, I recently changed my last name. I formally went by Miss McGreevy, but I now go by Mrs. Scaffidi.
- Contact info: Email (email@example.com) Phone (716-625-7272 ex 6327)
- Room Number: K-27 (L-18 Ceramics)
- Office Hours: Tuesday and Wednesdays
- Best time to call: after 2:30pm on office hour days (tues/wed)
- All documents like syllabi, supply lists, etc. can be found on my teacher webpage: Mrs. Scaffidi's Webpage
OPEN HOUSE: Clink on this LINK to visit my virtual open house slide show.
Mrs. Scaffidi’s FAQ for Parents & Guardians: Below are some parent questions and answers regarding my classes.
1. What are the supplies needed for class for my student?
Studio Digital Media Arts/Advanced Digital Media: small sketchbook (5.5 x 8.5), Optional: basic art materials like a pencil, markers/colored pencils at home
2. Do I have to buy a camera for digital photography?
No, you do not need to buy a new camera for class, a cell phone camera will suffice for the class. However, If you have access to a camera, please have your student use it.