Mrs. Hardt's Page
ELA - 7
firstname.lastname@example.orgAcademic Hours: Monday 2:30-3:10 by Google InviteLooking for daily ELA assignments? Please click here
We are looking forward to a great year.
We look forward to a new school year. Most of our curriculum will be through Google Classroom; although one hardcopy of each unit's materials will be sent home for students to use as they need. This packet will be important to use in case of technological emergencies, and should be brought to class and home daily.
I am here to help, and I am available via email up until 5 P.M. weekdays, and will return emails within 24 hours (barring extenuiating circumsatnces).
Team Polar Bears
Feel free to contact any of us at anytime with questions, comments and concerns.
- Mr. Brian Scully (Science 7): email@example.com
- Ms. Kristie Slack (Math 7 and Math 7A): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Diane O'Brien (Special Education Teacher): email@example.com
- Mr. Christian Johnson (Social Studies 7): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Danielle Hardt (English Language Arts 7): email@example.com
- Ms. Linda Daniel (Spanish 7): firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.thredgold.com/tealeaf/060823.pdfJeff Thregold,a published author for more than thirty years, wrote a letter to his children explaining his realistic expectations about education and what it means to be an educated person in society. Everything included in this letter is what a teacher expects of his/her students. In essence, a truth about taking responsibility for one's own learning. "Tea Leaf" published Thregold's article in 2006.
The Traits of WritingThis link will explain what the traits are and how they work. A useful site for those interested in becoming familiar with the rubrics and assessments.
http://www.puzzlemaker.comPuzzlemaker is a great site to assist students in the word find assignments during weeks we work with spelling words. Happy puzzles!